Retired from a life in radio and television, Stuart Chamberlain can look back on the long hours, overnight shifts, small town stations, and manic deadlines with a smile. In this interview he recounts his path from WMAJ in State College, PA to ABC where he wrote and produced “World News This Week.” One of the highlights, however, was his time working with Paul Harvey in Chicago. Stu discusses his forays into acting and reveals an old connection to the Sayville Musical Workshop. Throughout Stu delivers a thoughtful disquisition on the state of radio and the news media along with a look at the work of Long Island stations like WLIM and WLNG.
- Paul Harvey from the New York Times, March 2, 2009.
- The Amateur Comedy Club
- Dan Ingram from the Radio Hall of Fame
- WLNG Celebrates 50 Years” from Dan’s Papers
- WLIM 1580 Tribute from Wackradio
- Sayville Musical Workshop